Hi Christian,
 Thanks so much. I totally forgot about this.

Lefti> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:11:49 +0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
lazarus@miraclec.com> Subject: Re: [lazarus] MySQL problems compiling in RedHat
4.5> > Thers nothing wrong with Lazarus and no Patch needed. libmysqlclient.so
> cant be found on your system thats all, like the error message say. > Maybe
you havend installed the mysql client libs or thers no symlink to > the libs.>
> > Hi,> > I created a Lazarus project with MySQL database support. I used Red
> > Hat 4.5 and compiled fine. Now I use 4.5 Red Hat and it gives me an > >
error Project raised exception EInOutError with message Can not load > > MySQL
library "libmysqlclient.so'. Please check your installation. > > Anybody have
any idea what is wrong and if there is a patch for this. > > Thanks> > > >
unsubscribe: mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with> "unsubscribe" as the Subject>