Lately I got "Error: unit custapp unit not found" on Lazarus from SVN. It only happens if the IDE try to create TForm's events from the Form Designer, for example if I double click the form which should create TForm's OnCreate event. The same attempt is alright, means successfully create the event, if it is done over other components, for example TButton.

After digging deeper, I found that Lazarus couldn't any units that lay in $fpc_source_dir/packages/fcl-base/src/inc, not just CustApp unit. I copied some files from that folder to other folders in order to IDE could find them, but I got no luck. :(

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com