On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:05:09 +0100
"Fabio Dell'Aria" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> why do not add my patch to this FAQ so all the user that needed it can
> simply use it? :)

You are welcome to add a link or start a new page and add the code as
example. The FAQ can contain a link, but should not contain code, that
is not maintained by the lazarus devels.

> I have attached the patch release 2 (fix a little anchor bug).
>
> I'm working to dock the Main_Form(with
> palette)/Object_Inspector/Source_Editor all in one (as in Delphi
> 2007).

Ok.
Maybe this helps:
Attached is an example of "VĂ­ctor R. Ruiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> doing
something similar.

Mattias