Micha Nelissen wrote:
> Al Boldi wrote:
> > I think the race comes in when you have two competing threads wanting to
> > synchronize the the main thread.  It just hangs.
>
> Are you sure? This should work properly. Can you provide example (in a
> bugreport)?

Well, it's not easily repeatable, and seems to be very OS dependent.  On
linux, I work around this problem by inserting a sleep(0) just before the
synchronize.

But there is another problem, it seems FreeOnTerminate doesn't actually free
the memory on exit, unless the main thread actually waits for it to
terminate, and this is on linux again.  Can you confirm this?

Thanks!

--
Al