I'm just creating for fun a new Puppy Linux derived distro with FPC and
Lazarus already installed. This kind of mini distro is able to easily suite
on a pen drive, so Lazarus developers can bring with them their favourite
development environment.
Now, it is almost ready but I would like to have a good background desktop
image. I found on the ML some splash screens. The blu one is the Lazarus one
but it has a low resolution. I found another proposed splash screen with a
higer resolution but it was not adopted for Lazarus.

Any idea where I can find a good background image for that ?
Do you think this kind of distro can be useful to spread Lazarus and FPC
verb ;) ?

Antonio
--
Antonio Sanguigni alias slapshot