Michael,

thanks for your contiuous support! If you're coming to Tyrol one day feel free
to collect a bunch of espressos at my place... *g*

But as I've to talk to an external application using ZLibEx I have to use it
too.

going back to google again,

Try to get the symbol names from the gcc-produced files, you can do
this with objdump:

objdump -t file.o

Then make sure the external definitions in the pascal files match these names
exactly.

Thanks Michael,

already done that and found, that gcc makes an underscore as starting character of every symbol, which bcc doesn't.

So another step done...

regards
Lukas

--