On Jan 7, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Damien Gerard wrote:

Hi !
There is just a tiny mistake for the french translation about the use of the manifest.

It is
"Utiliser le fichier manifeste pour activer les thèmes (Windows seulement)"
^                                 ^
And not
"Etiliser le fichier manifeste pouractiver les thèmes (Windows seulement)"

Would it be possible to write `Darwin` with a big 'D' ?

Anyway, I don't know if it is really a bug (and it does not seem easy to manage) but if the manifest.res is deleted it is not recreated.

With an additional {$R *.res} in the lpr file.

If I remember well this file was self-generated. After reading the FAQ, it is written to create a text file myprogram.exe.manifest (and it works fine).
Which the official way (the faq one I suppose but just to be sure) ?

--
Damien Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

People who used magic without knowing what they were doing usually came to a sticky end. All over the entire room, sometimes.
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)