        in lists.inc
Current language:  auto; currently pascal
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00434823 in TLIST__GETCOUNT () at lists.inc:368
#1 0x004ffa20 in TIMERCALLBACKPROC (WINDOW_HWND=0, MSG=275, IDEVENT=2164, DWTIME=102821187)
    at win32callback.inc:2563
#2  0x77d18744 in USER32!GetDC () from C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()

The methode is :
procedure TimerCallBackProc(window_hwnd : hwnd; msg : DWORD; idEvent: UINT; dwTime: DWORD); stdcall;
Var
  TimerInfo: PWin32TimerInfo;
  n: Integer;
begin
  n := FTimerData.Count;
  while (n>0) do begin
    dec(n);
    TimerInfo := FTimerData[n];
    if TimerInfo^.TimerID=idEvent then begin
      TimerInfo^.TimerFunc;
      break;
    end;
  end;
end;

It seems FTimerData is not properly set. Is it possible ? May be it is related to some bad behavior of my application (I really don't know what but it is not impossible) In fact I have problems once I use Threads in my application under Windows (works perfectly under Linux).

I follewed the Wiki :
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Multithreaded_Application_Tutorial

--
Damien Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Le temps n'a pas d'importance. Seul le code est important
   -- (f00ty)