On 22/01/2008, Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Yes, and I wanted that too, but this is not easy since gtk, win32,
> > carbon and qt needs implementation in one moment.
> >

> You see what I mean?
> Moving implementation from LCL to widgetset is simply the WRONG way to go.
> It pushes Lazarus 1.0 farther away each day.

I can't agree more. And it's a lot more work. One implementation now
becomes 4 and the more widget sets we support, the worse it gets.  A
year or so ago, Lazarus became more and more stable over time (talking
about trunk versions, not release versions). In the last few months
things seem to be going the other way round - more and more things
that used to work are being broken.  :-(

Regards,
  - Graeme -