Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Al Boldi schreef:
> >> Is there any specific reason you are stuck with 2.0.2 and can't
> >> upgrade?  If it's a good reason, I can consider adding a IFDEF in the
> >> code.
> >
> > Well, when Vincent starts posting incremental updates, I may actually be
> > able to upgrade easily.
>
> Are you referring to me? If so, what exactly are you talking about?

Sorry Vincent, but I thought you were the person responsible for packaging.
I am currently on 2.0.2, and when wanting to upgrade to a new stable-release
there should be a way to download only an incremental update like:
2.0.2-2.0.4.tgz and 2.0.4-2.2.0.tgz.  Same goes for laz stable-releases.

Thanks!

--
Al