On Jan 29, 2008 8:25 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Did OnDropFiles make it to 0.9.24? If so, any radical change can
> potentially cause a lot of headache for people already using it.
>
> On Jan 29, 2008 3:46 PM, Tom Gregorovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > - there must be some property to enable accepting files, like does
> > AllowDropFiles now
>
> Maybe it could be simply defined as OnDropFiles <> nil so no new
> property is needed. We can hook when OnDropFiles is set and call an
> widgetset function to warn the widgetset it is being (de)activeated.
> Do you think this would work on windows?

Then there will be problem, how to track this feature inside some
custom controls. Assigning to a published event is not a clear
solution. Maybe instead of property there can be some protected
function like SetAllowDropFiles for these cases.

But I think the others want to handle it via OnDragDrop and then you
need some enable flag.

Tom