Zitat von Marius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Vincent Snijders wrote:
> > Create a package for the units.
>
> Should i create a (dummy) package to add search paths to lazarus???
>
> Installing and recompiling the whole ide just to add a few paths sounds
> kind of stupid. (The tools do not contain any design stuff). Then again
> if this works it saves me a lot of typing....

The package system of lazarus is different from Delphi. You don't need to
install a package to use it. Just create a package, add your shared units to
the package and 'use' the package in every project, that should be able to use
your shared units.
Read here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Packages
and here