SteveG wrote:
Could anybody tell me if GetKeyState (and family) is cross platform or not ? - if not, is there a cross platform equivalent?

I know that it is ultimately connected to the winapi, but does fpc/laz redirect to suit platforms ?

On this note, is it at all possible to know which functions are x-platform and those not ? - ie if they pass thru 'this' unit/chain, they are ok, else not.

IIRC getkeystate is part of the winapi emulation, so we try to keep our implementation crossplatform. However keep in mind that not all exotic windows keys are supported on all platforms.

Marc