I'm having problems to make OpenGLContext work with threads. I have a
game loop inside a thread, and it is wrapped with a Synchronize(). I
know it's not an efficient way, but as a test this solved the "weird"
problems in Delphi (no keyboard response, exceptions, etc). Now in
Lazarus it doesn't work. I know I'm using OpenGLContext correctly,
since the single-thread setup shows all the 3D graphics. In the
multi-threaded version, the window goes black (as it should), but no
graphics are displayed. I supposed synchronization should work too,
since TOpenGLContext is an LCL component. Maybe I'm just doing
something too weird, but I would appreciate any clue you could give
me.

Thanks!
-Marco