A.J. Venter wrote:
Hi all,
As I promised last week, I finished and released GamePack version 1.0.
The keyboard event handling is not yet as good as I would like, but this
is not a crucial aspect as it's something that belongs on the lazarus
level anyway.

Hi A.J.,

Lazarus 0.9.24 - FPC 2.2.0 OS: WinXP

I downloaded and installed the components fine. However, when trying to load the demo project, the IDE hangs and eats up 50% CPU. End Task'ing the lazarus process in Windows is necessary at that point.

Is this only linux/gtk?  Or is Win32 supported?

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"Everything I needed to learn in life, I learned selling encyclopedias door to door."