Source files will be in /usr/share/fpc ... or somewhere close to that (you may have to dig around a little!)

In general, Lazarus will be in the directory in which it is installed, fpc compiler will be in /usr/bin (or there will be a symbolic link from /usr/bin/ppc386 to /usr/(local)/lib/fpc/$version/..., make sure ppc386 is pointing to the correct version of the compiler), fpc units will be in /usr/lib/fpc/$version ... or /usr/local/lib/fpc/$version ... and fpc sources will be in /usr/share/fpc ...
Regards - Chris

Peter Williams wrote:
Hi Vincent & All,