On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:47:52 +1100
"Peter Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a number of Delphi 5 projects which I want to port to Lazarus
> projects. I there a simple way for me to convert the projects and
> forms & .pas file within them to Lazarus code? I was thinking that
> maybe someone has written a Delphi to Lazarus source code conversion
> program.

IDE Menu / Tools / Convert ...

It can already convert simple projects and is described in our wiki
at

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Code_Conversion_Guide

The wiki seems currently down.
The basic idea is to backup of your Delphi project and then start the
converter on a copy. It changes some files and might
stop with an error. You fix the error and start it again. Repeat this
until it runs through. Then you have to fix the Delphi sugar.

Mattias