Hello,

The LBackup mailing list is back online.

There have been a failed backup hard drives. Issues with DNS host names and
various other delays with bringing this list server back online. The server was
initially crashed by a number of earthquakes in Christchruch, New Zealand.

The server is now running on different hardware and I am going to increase the
number of geo-graphical backup locations.

This mailing list server was and is being protected by LBackup and it has been
restored from a backup. If you are reading this email, then the restore has
been success!

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions regarding LBackup then just
send them to :
lbackup-discussion@lists.connect.homeunix.com

The server is still hosted in Christchruch, New Zealand. Hopefully, any future
earthquakes / power cuts will not affect the server for such a long period once
the additional geo-located backups are in place.

If anyone is willing to put money towards a VPS for this mailing list server
then just let me know as this would be an ideal way to improve the reliability.
Christchurch, is not the best place at the moment to be running a server from
with regards earthquakes.

Thank you all for your continued interest in LBackup. As always feature
suggestions and issues you are having with LBackup are welcome on this mailing
list.

Keep in touch.
Henri