Hi All,
 I installed Lclint-2.5 and tried to customize for Visual Studio 6.0.
In menu tools I added lclint in customize | Tools and added the path of
Lclint.exe in command box.
To analyze the c code when I run the Lclint by selecting it from the
Tools menu it shows:

K:\lclint-dev\src\cstring.c:48: at source point
Command Line: *** Internal Bug at K:\lclint-dev\src\cstring.c(48):
               llassert failed: cstring_length (s) > 0 [errno: 0]
*** Last code point: K:\lclint-dev\src\llmain.c(600)
*** Previous code point: K:\lclint-dev\src\llmain.c(586)
Possible system error diagnostic: : No error
     *** Please report bug to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ***
       (attempting to continue, results may be incorrect)
LCLint 2.5q --- 26 July 2000

Spec file not found: date.lcl

Finished LCLint checking --- no code errors found
Tool returned code: 0

Though actually there are errors in the code. Please let me know the
exact way of configuring Lclint and specifically for MS Visual
Studio6.0. The documentation in the net is not working for me.

TIA

Arijit