Hi Jeremy,

You have to set the CPATH using the System Properties and then set the
System variables:
Variable Name: CPATH
Variable Value: %include%

Regarding the ".lclintrc" file. I've created a lint.bat file in the "C:
\lclint-2.5q\bin" directory with the following line:
lclint -f c:\lclint-2.5q\bin\lclintrc.ini %1

Minimum requirements for ".lclintrc" and MS Visual C++ :

-D_M_IX86=400
-DWIN32
-D_NTSYSTEM
-D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0400
-DWINVER=600
-DNOGDI
-DNOKERNEL
-DNOUSER
-DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
-likelybool
-D__int64=long
-D_int64=int
-D_wtoi=atoi

Hope this helps.

Regards, Arjan

                    Jeremy Bowen

                    <J.Bowen@tarragon       To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    -et.co.uk>              cc:

                                            Subject:     CPATH

                    09/05/2001 04:38

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    Jeremy Bowen

Hi

I've just downloaded LCLint for Win32 but I cannot make it recognise
either the "CPATH" or "include" environment variables.

I've checked back through the mailing list archive and see that others have
experienced similar trouble however no solutions appear to have been
offered.

I also seem unable to set options in the ".lclintrc" file. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

  • CPATH Jeremy Bowen
    • Arjan M Van Vught