Tengo una pequena problema...

I need to convert 400 RGB values to Lab using a monitor profile.

I use the following C# code :

  string Source = "Monitor.icm";
  IntPtr hSource = cmsOpenProfileFromFile(Source, "r");

  xform = cmsCreateTransform(hSource, TYPE_RGB_DBL, hLab2, TYPE_Lab_DBL,
INTENT_ABSOLUTE_COLORIMETRIC, 0);

  for (int i = 0; i < 400; i++)
  {
          input[0] = R[i];
          input[1] = G[i];
          input[2] = B[i];

           cmsDoTransform(xform, input, output, 1);

           L = output[0];
           a = output[1];
           b = output[2];
}

First time through the loop I get valid Lab results.
But subsequent passage through the loop always return the same Lab values?
The input[] values do change as expected.

When I use this code outside of a loop, it works perfect.

/ Roger Breton