Thanks for reply,
Is there anyway to disable SASL authentication and use the simple authentication as default?
I use pam_ldap for linux login authentication, everything is ok but it says login incorrect. when I use 'su'  with users in LDAP, it works but login does not work.
My configuration is that I sent you. I think SASL authentication maybe the reason as my passwords are cleartext.
What may be the problem? (S is linux fedora 4)

Regards,

Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze. --- You are currently subscribed to ldap@umich.edu as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.