On 9/1/06 10:44 AM, Fran Fabrizio wrote:
Unfortunately, I had been using the ldap.conf man page instead, which conveniently completely omits the part about the directory needing to be managed by c_rehash. :-/

You can simulate the c_rehash function with the following set of commands (I put these in a Makefile on my RHEL3 systems):

find . -type l | xargs rm
for i in `find . -type f | grep -v Makefile`; do \
      j=`basename $$i`; \
      ln -s $$j `openssl x509 -hash -noout <$$j`.0 ; \
done

---
You are currently subscribed to ldap@umich.edu as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBJECT of the message.