* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-12-12 23:21]:
> Great suggestion. Do you know if there are any commercial vendor
> product in the market? Shibboleth might be a hard sell for me
> because of the company policies about using open source.

what kind of brainf*cked policy would *mandate* vendor lock-in when
you could also have commercial support for an open source
implementation of OASIS standards?

anyway, there are also commercial SAML2 implementations.

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-12-12 22:32]:
> our product, developed as a client - server architecture

note that SAML (and Liberty) are for web applications (and web
services) mostly, so depending on what your "client - server
architecture" is this may or may not be helpful.

anything LDAP related left?

regards,
-p.schober

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - vienna university computer center
Universitaetsstrasse 7, A-1010 Wien, Austria/Europe