--On December 13, 2007 11:34:51 AM +0100 Peter Schober <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

note that SAML (and Liberty) are for web applications (and web
services) mostly, so depending on what your "client - server
architecture" is this may or may not be helpful.

anything LDAP related left?

Just to be more clear, when I was @Stanford, we used Shibboleth with integration to our Kerberos,LDAP, and webauth (http://webauth.stanford.edu) infrastructure, as well as Kerberos and LDAP for other parts of authentication and authorization. Single-signon can get rather complex when mixing a variety of OSes and security requirements. ;)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer