Hi all!
Im a newbie in ldap, and after searching mailing list archives, googling
and so on I don't find the solution to my problem.

I want to store in my ldap info about users. This info is the common info
and some auth logins / passwords / identifiers for 3 applications ....
each user have one login/pass diferent for each application. ( I know the
optimal thing is to have one login/pass for all, but I need to put ldap
first )

It's possible to store this uid/login/pass for each app for each user?

Thanx a lot in advance.

---
Antonio