--On Thursday, July 09, 2009 12:10 PM +0200 Patric <patri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Michael Ströder wrote:
Patric wrote:
I am attempting to add an entry to my directory with a large number of
mail attributes.
This works fine until I have more than 51 mail attributes. Any more than
that and the add fails with the following:

Error 80 - Unknown error

Which LDAP server is this?
My apologies, that was forgetful of me :)

I am running:
CentOS release 5.3 (Final) 2.6.18-128.1.10.el5 #1 SMP
openldap-2.3.43-3
bdb database

And have you checked your db_stat output? Have you perhaps run out of locks, lockers, or lock objects? Have you tuned your BDB database with a DB_CONFIG file (or using the options to do so inside slapd.conf)?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer