Hi
I have a Ldap Server installed on opensuse 10.3. Recently from past 2 days
I have been facing a problem in adding particular user to particular
group. there are so many groups created in the server, so that User
without in group can not be able to run any of the application.
Authentication as well as replication are working fine. My organization is
having 4 Ldap server's connected at 4 different location, and as soon as I
am creating any new user,its replicating in all 4 location.But only the
problem is new users created,can't be added to group. As soon as I click
on particular group,it has to show the list of all the users (both old as
well as new user). From past 2 days,I cant able to see any of the new
users in the users list.

thank u so much