Dear Peter,

I registered right now at the conference. Thank you for taking the hurdles
of organize the conference.
I will be glad to meet you again at the venue. I made the payment through
paypal but I found no field to put my name for you for reference. My mail
is g...@baruzzi.de or giova...@baruzzi.de

Giovanni

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Dr. Giovanni Baruzzi