On 12/12/06, Gordon Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jesse,

You commnents are greatly appreciated.

We are looking for a new, intuitive and effective way to assist typical
members (ie.
members with limited computer and genealogical experience) to enter through
a desktop client basic family information about parents, children, spouse(s)
and siblings for up to four generations. Event dates and locations, if
known, should be captured for the birth, death, and marriage of each family
member.

Could you prepare screen samples of your best new, intuitive, and effective
solution?

Well, I don't have anything in the works at the moment so I'm afraid I
can't provide screen shots.  It's all in the planning stages ATM.
I'll reply off-list here in a few with what some of my ideas are -
some of these are part of a business idea I have,  but for the church
I'm happy to let them incorporate some of these ideas into their own
technology.

Jesse

--

#!/usr/bin/perl