It appears that since I've posted this on this and a few forums, based
on the history, it's been changed several times today.  The last time
it was changed before that was March 23.  I think it's important we
keep watch of these Mormon-related articles, and as missionary work,
ensure they are distributing correct information.  So, the current
version may be more accurate now than it was before.  After work today
I'll go through and see if I can add as well if anything is still
needed.  I suggest everyone here watch these pages as well and be sure
inaccurate or missing doctrine isn't added (or taken away).  I think
for such a broad site as wikipedia, that is supposed to be unbiased,
it is our duty to be sure the entire truth is being made manifest.

Jesse