On 9/23/07, Steve Dibb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> It's been a few years, but I've finally got a much cleaner database dump of
> the
> LDS Scriptures ready to push live.  I'd like it if someone could take a look
> at
> it though before I do a final release, though.  As far as I can tell, the
> actual
> schema and data rearrangements are all done, and all that's left to do is
> finish
> writing up the documentation.  That can be tedious and time-consuming, so
> it'll
> be a few days, but in the meantime, if you find any bugs, please let me know.

Thanks for your hard work on this Steve!  As I mentioned I'm using
this on the LDS Facebook app, and it's currently being used by near
8000 users on Facebook.  Your work is making sharing the scriptures
with others much, much easier from a development perspective.  Thanks
again for all the effort you put into this Steve.

Jesse

--

#!/usr/bin/perl
#y,d,s,(\$.),$1,gee,print