On 10/2/07, Jon D. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Here's an idea...
> Some of you may have seen today's (and previous)
> Slashdot links on reCaptcha, a cool idea
> that's starting to be more commonly-used:

> http://recaptcha.net/learnmore.html
> Basically they're using a CAPTCHA to digitize old
> scanned books.[1]

I blogged about this several months ago.  I think it's awesome technology
and a great way to use something intended for another purpose.  I've
implemented it on my blog, and strongly encourage any others to use it as
well (have had issues on mobile phones with it however - not sure if they've
worked around that).

Jesse

--

#!/usr/bin/perl