Came across a very cool product that's in "Tech Preview" yesterday, its from
Connectix and its their Virtual PC product but its a Windows version, not a
Mac version.
>From what ive tested it will work on Windows98SE, ME, W2K, and XP Beta 2.
So far very cool.....I can finally get back to LEAF deving since my debian
box died a horrible death two months ago...
Its available for free right now....so if anyone is interested goto
http://preview.connectix.com/

I feel like a ad, but for once im suitably impressed about a Windows product
to mention it on a Linux mailing list =)

Kenneth