David & Peter (and anyone else who wants to help):  Thanks for the generous
offer!!!

Current documentation includes:
Readme and changelog on the CD
Floppy version "readme" or step-by-step install instructions
(dated) network.conf reference guide.

Things I'd like to see:
A setup guide for the CD version that's as easy to follow as the one for the
floppy distruibution.

An updated network.conf reference.  I'll probably have to fill out most of
the detail, but most anyone could work on a new document, making 'stubs' for
new settings, and pointing out areas that might need more detail or
clarification.

A Users Guide.  This is pretty "blue-sky", and would probably apply pretty
well to all LEAF/LRP derivatives.  Probably a slightly customized version of
one of the newbie linux guides is about the best realistic chance of success
for this.

???  More documentation is always good...in general, if you found something
confusing, try to explain it in a way that makes sense to you and you'll
probably be helping someone else having the same problem.

Also, checking existing documentation for accuracy or confusing sections is
always helpful as well.

Format:
I've so-far just worked in plain text, but would like to begin using
DocBook, like the linux HOWTO's.  Either format is fine...just stay away
from MS-Word format or similar.  Doc-Book is nice, because it can convert to
HTML, PDF, Text, &c, I've just never come up to speed on working with it...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net