On Saturday 16 February 2002 10:40, KP Kirchdörfer wrote:
<snip some cool stuff>
> It seems to work pretty well, with about 40k free on the floppy, I#m
> sending this mail booted from the floppy.

I should have a testing version of Udhcp (server & client) as a mini-
replacement to dhclient and dhcpd up tonight and tomarrow.
I have a little tweaking to do, but it is coming in ~22.7Kb which is
much smaller than the other two packages.

I think I've got all the support working, except aliased interfacing....
I'm still deciding the cleanest way of doing this, so a later
release will have this support. At this time, due to the scripts,
this is a Dachstein release due to the script config options.
I'll try to get a general LEAF release pretty quickly too.

Thanks Charles!

It should get you some room for some packages that don't fit
now and be "almost" as functional as what it is replacing.
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!