On Monday 04 March 2002 15:10, Matt Schalit wrote:

> I hope our Docs are in order so we can refer them rather than have
> to repeat things we've already hashed out.  If I get motivated this
> week, and I intend to, I'm going to work on JN's sshd, tinydns, and
> dnscache docs which should take about an hour or two, then move onto
> the Docmanager stuff.

I got around 14 more FAQ's updated, formatted, and submitted over the
weekend. 3 more are almost ready and pending author approval of the
changes.

Mike is more than buried right at the moment, a couple of days would
have helped matters considerably with the load he has right now.

The current FAQ's I've updated contain virtually everything up to
and including Section 6. The five remaining ones I haven't touched
included in that group with virtually require rewrites.
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!