On Sunday 01 September 2002 15:08, Erich Titl wrote:
> Mike
>
> you seem to be knowledgeable about the copyright stuff. I am about to
> paint an entry page for the config stuff and would like to use the
> LEAF logo for it. Is there a problem?

Erich,

Would you mind getting with Richard Amerman and working on the the
www page format. Richard has already done quite a bit of work stream
lining the existing Weblet page code. Possibly the two of you can create
the front-end of a menu system a little easier by bouncing ideas/code
together.

I think Charles' existing code, that uses Jscript for setting up the
graphical end is an excellent idea that saves some space. Mosquito
is using a Frame setup (shudder!) built from Jscript that works
quite well (GPL'ed). There might be some ideas from examining that
code as well.

I would believe we will want to use xml (or xhtml 1.x) compliant code
in the html...possibly CSS style-sheets with the POST form method
(to avoid more code to interpret GET and the 255 character limit).
I have sent Charles a copy of James Sturdevant's POST patched
sh-httpd application that will be available via LEAF CVS when
Charles commits it to CVS. If you need a copy of it to work with
before then, mail me off-list and I'll send you a copy.

Does anyone else have any ideas, thoughts, or comments on this
since both Erich and Richard have been doing work for some time
on the interface end of the project.
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!