Le Mercredi 2 Octobre 2002 06:02, Eric B Kiser a écrit :
Hello Eric
> Hello Bering Crew,
>
> I have a few requests for the next release of Bering.
>
> Could you add these lines to /etc/services?
>
> zebrasrv      2600/tcp                  # zebra service
> zebra         2601/tcp                  # zebra vty
> ripd          2602/tcp                  # RIPd vty
> ripngd        2603/tcp                  # RIPngd vty
> ospfd         2604/tcp                  # OSPFd vty
> bgpd          2605/tcp                  # BGPd vty
> ospf6d        2606/tcp                  # OSPF6d vty

Yes

> Is there any chance of getting kernel support for LARGE ROUTING TABLES?

I just tested that on rc4 preliminary kernel. The cost in size is negligeable
so I'll include it in rc4 final

> Will traceroute be included in rc4? If not has anyone packaged this program
> as a *.lrp?

Traceroute was voluntarily removed from Bering since it was not needed by any
usual LEAF package, was taking some space and could also be useful to
potentialy malicious users. To package it would really be very easy. So I'll
stick to the package scenario and won't include it in the standard distro.

Jacques