Hello Nathan.

I will take a look at it in the next days, I am sorry that I don't have much
time, got to work during the weekend.
This was exactly the style I had in mind.
The same kind of syntax we use to create the config files from our database.
@FOREACH varname xxx_ccv
@IF varname ="yes"
if up eth0
@ENDIF
@ENDFOR varname

It will be interesting to see how your script works.
thttpd is as good as sh-httpd there isn't so much differnce in size too.
The main difference is that you use a php style inline code, and I create the
page dynamically using a shell script.
I forward your original mail to the list
Regard
Eric Wolzak
member of the Bering Crew.