Dear folks
After quite some years spent working on LEAF, most of them dedicated to the
"Bering" variant, I realise that the time I can spend on the project is
diminishing every day. I have therefore decided to follow one of the many
good principle from Eric Raymond's seminal paper (The cathedral and the
Bazaar):

"When you lose interest in a program, your last duty to it is to hand it off
to a competent successor."

Eric Wolzak, my Bering fellow from the begining in this project, will from
now on take over the responsability of pursuing the Bering project on his own.

I am sure they are now many knowledgeable people around who will bring fresh
ideas and energy. And the doc is still around :-)

It has been a real pleasure to work with such a nice community

Long life to the LEAF project !

Cheers

Jacques