Hello Etienne;

Am Samstag, 5. Juni 2004 23:30 schrieb Etienne Charlier:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote a smal script that build an iso image from the cvs repository (
> leaf/bin/bering-uclibc and leaf/bin/packges )

Hey, that sounds interesting.

What approach do you use to make the iso-image bootable (isolinux or
bootdisk.img)?

I vote for bootdisk.img (as used in Dachstein and the images I provided so far
for Bering-uClibc), because it's capable to boot on older machines as well.

> will the beta 3 packages be put in the beta area (
> leaf/bin/bering-uclibc/beta)  ??

> I cannot find the initrd_ide_cd for beta3 ...

They will - just give us some time - and I have to confess you are the first
who asked for those beta packages.
We appreciate that someone is aware of it.