No, we are still using the latest available ASH because none of the
others seem to work.

BB-ash still has some problems with our scripts and we are currently
working on Dash, although there are some other places where scripting
seems also to be broken.

It is really just a matter of choosing the 'right' shell and change
everything accordingly.

p.s. I ask in advance to be forgiven if i'm making any major mistake...

Luis Correia
Bering uClibc Team Member

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu