Am Montag, 4. Oktober 2004 23:13 schrieb Luis.F.Correia:
> Hi Mike,

Luis;

good work!

> But after making the initial import and commited a few changes,
> I realised that no one can anonymously checkout content from my
> personal tree.

I could  - following the description in:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=9960&group_id=13751
at the bottom of the page.

# cvs  -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf login
(just hit ENTER by question for password)
# cvs -z8 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf co /
devel/lfcorreia/wrap1c

cvs checkout: Updating devel/lfcorreia/wrap1c
U devel/lfcorreia/wrap1c/Makefile
U devel/lfcorreia/wrap1c/changelog.txt
U devel/lfcorreia/wrap1c/readme.txt
U devel/lfcorreia/wrap1c/wrap1c.c