Hello Andrea,

>Hi to all,
>
>I successfully built a leaf bering uclibc usb stick with this tagged
>branch. I have now a working dropbear in a via mobo.
>
>some things:
>
>1) when I built the initrd package, I got an error, because busybox was
>configured without mkfs minix. I did enable it in the .config, rebuilt,
>and error went away

That's strange, the tagged 2.4.2 checkout should contain a busybox
config with mkfs.minix enabled.

>2) which is the best way now to have some modules loaded at boot time? I
>have via-rhine.o didn't find by myself a good place to load it

Just add them to initrd's buildtool.cfg, but why do you need via-
rhine at boottime? You can just add it to /etc/modules otherwise.

>3) I would like to rebuild asterisk and bristuff packages, any advice
>now on creatinf devices with mknod and regarding cof files that usually
>live in /etc ? (asterisk has many....)

Just add them to asterisk init.d script.

Instead of using the tagged 2.4.2 with uClibc-0.9.20, why not use the
latest in CVS with 0.9.28?

>Regards,
>Andrea Fino

Regards,