Hi David,

Very nice!

NFS support indeed needs an uClibc change (which adds a lot of size), but
LVM2 only needs a kernel module AFAIK so would be an easy one.
Anyway, people who need NFS server support can create there own packages
if they like with the provided documentation.

The setup can be added to
leaf.cvs.sourceforge.net/leaf/src/bering-uclibc/contrib/ which you can do
with your sourceforge account. Or you can send me the sources and I can
add it. It would be a pity if the setup would get lost.

Eric