31.01.2011 23:06, Mike Noyes пишет:
> Charles,
> I just enabled svn for our project again. Git is enabled also, but I
> suspect migration to git is more complex.
I think that migration to any SCM is trivial till it's possible to get
access to source tree (latest version of files) via HTTP. And gitweb
provides this at 1st look. Link to latest revision of file
<path>/<filename> looks like this:
http://<projectname>.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=<path>;a=blob_plain;f=<filename>;hb=HEAD