Hi Andrew,

I'm getting an error building bind, at the "configure" step:
    checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
    checking for OpenSSL library... not found
    configure: error: OpenSSL was not found in any
of /usr /usr/local /usr/local/ssl /usr/pkg /usr/sfw; use
--with-openssl=/path
    make: *** [bind-9.8.0-P1/.configured] Error 1

Seems that it's looking on my build host, not under the staging
directory. I don't have the OpenSSL header files on my build host.

A workaround is to specify the directory in bind/buildtool.mk:
    --with-openssl=$(BT_STAGING_DIR)/usr \

dMb