Hello;

in the beginning the shorewall configuration files had an exhaustive
documentation including examples.

Later the documentation has been removed to improve support size-constrained
distros like LEAF, and was only available online or in the man-pages (which we
never added to our packages).

With the latest upstream version 4.4.20 the documentation has been
reintroduced into the config files, though the shrinked config files are still
around (using the -p option during install, or for our buildtoool setup to
package *.plain).

Beginning with Bering-uClibc 4.x we do not support a floppy-only setup any
longer and size can weighted up convenience.

My question is, do we want to include again the documented config files, or
shall we stick with the shrinked versions and pointing to the online docs at
shorewall.net?