Hi,

For the OpenLDAP Package (required for LDAP support in FreeRADIUS) I
need to add UCLIBC_HAS_WCHAR=y to the uClibc .config.

I have been testing with this enabled for a while and it doesn't seem to
affect any other Packages (that I use :-) ) so I have just checked it
into Git.

All active developers will need to re-build uClibc before OpenLDAP (once
I also check that in) will build cleanly.

dMb